The T2 eco from Scarpa is the start of an evolution for the N75 norm.
It’s a shoe with a very specific design which give a lot of performance. The PEBAX Rnew shell with triple density is the result of a light, efficient, and resistant shoe on all rough terrain. With 2 hooks micro-adjustable and one the instep put the foot in perfect position and give good support and precision when you ski. The Performance Flex G shoe liner which is thermoformable permit an extreme comfort when you ski.
- PEBAX hull : Lighter the PU and a better resistance against deformations. The properties doesn’t change with the variation of temperature.
- Eco conception with 30% less of CO2 emissions
- Pebax triple density on the bellow for a good control and flexibility
- Torsion control : Bi-injected backbone for more stability and support
- Walk system for 30 degrease more
- 3 hooks including 2 micro-adjustable and one on the instep
- Intution performance flex G : Thermoformable shoe liner for more precision, comfort and supports
- VIBRAM PRINT : Special sole for the telemark practice. Its dispose of a smooth part under toes wich permit a good evacuation of snow and mud. A flexible rubber under the heel engage a good adherence on rough terrain.
Advice: At Scarpa, the half sizes, have the same shell as the larger size. A 27,5 size while have the same shell as a 28 size.